Field Sales Engineer (FSE) – Lean Embedded Systems
Imsys, a Swedish-based designer, developer, and supplier of microprocessors, is promoting its lean processing solutions for the Internet of Things. This is an exciting time at Imsys, as we develop innovative products based on our proven processor technology. We are looking forward to welcoming talented sales engineers with an ambition to build relationships with customers and drive our sales of IoT modules, processors and IP. This is a unique opportunity to contribute to the commercial and promotion activities of game-changing products, built on state-of-the-art technologies like LLVM, Eclipse, and the Imsys lean processor core. Imsys is actively pushing solutions to the market through direct sales and developing a global network to promote and to establish relationships with new customers. Keep reading if you are interested in undertaking a wide array of challenges to build the Imsys business around our unique “lean and mean” processor technology.
As an FSE at Imsys, you will work on high-impact projects with tight schedules. You should have a good overview of embedded system needs from operating system to the application level, and understand the sales process from similar businesses. You should also possess strong communication and problem-solving skills to actively contribute to tasks related to the Imsys sales process. You will develop relationships with customers and understand the customers’ needs for state-of-the-art system solutions including HW, architecture, software in C/C++ and performance related needs. To be a responsible member of the Imsys team, you must be able to plan your tasks and deliver business results within estimated boundaries and budgets.
Imsys is a Swedish semiconductor SME, designing processors and the software ecosystems that support them. The Imsys lean processor solutions provide a flexible, low-cost, and energy-efficient platform thanks to a microprogrammable microarchitecture implemented in the hardware core. The company has a history as supplier of networked embedded platforms with specialized features. We are also a participant in international research projects, in collaboration with several industrial and academic partners. We do all this with a small group of talented colleagues, built around a core of software engineers, data scientists, hardware engineers, and experienced managers working in the field with customers. The next generation Imsys lean processor and software ecosystem is establishing the company in the IoT market and Software/Hardware IP business, where we compete with world leaders in the field.
As an Imsys FSE, you will be in the driving seat, responsible for:
- Opportunity Creation – Build a solid opportunity pipeline of potential business opportunities in defined markets, with customers agreed upon with the VP for Sales & Marketing.
- Design-In – Build relationships by guiding customers to the Design-In (Definition: Customer allocates resources to evaluate Imsys semiconductor devices, modules and IP for customers end products).
- Design-Win – Drive the commercial process to production and secure customer support during the product life cycle.
- Build relationship with customers to drive and develop new business. Secure support for customers to maximize business for Imsys and to secure customer satisfaction.
We welcome you to join our fast-growing and passionate team in the area north of Stockholm. We will provide you with flexible working hours and competitive salary, along with the opportunity to participate in future rights issues and become a proud owner of shares in Imsys AB.
You should join the Imsys team if:
- You are passionate about sales in a fast-growing market like IoT, ADAS, Embedded Systems and AI
- You are ready to drive the sales process and are an experienced FSE with relevant knowledge
- You understand high-tech, you are interested in learning more about computer architectures, IoT and relevant technologies, and you are skilled in communicating solutions to customers
- You are skilled in Office Tools and love to create professional sales presentations in cooperation with a management and design team
- You have experience in the development of electronics
Feel free to contact
Jan-Erik Lennefalk, CEO, at +46 702 51 91 92 or email@example.com with general questions about the company
Lars Karlsson, VP Sales & Marketing, at +46 705211208 or firstname.lastname@example.org with your inquiries about this job and our technology.
If you find our offer interesting, make sure we hear from you today. Email your application with your CV and a brief cover letter, including references, to email@example.com. We will follow up on applications and reply within one week’s time. As a selected candidate, you will be invited to an interview and provided with a decision after a quick evaluation process.
- MSc in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Industrial Economics, Software Engineering
- 5+ years of Sales as FSE or similar Account Management in technology businesses
- Understanding HW and SW on the component and system levels
- 2-3 Years of experience with design of HW or Software
- SW design for embedded systems
- SW design methodology
- ReOS (Linux or similar)
- Experience in sales within the semiconductor industry
- HW design experience
- FPGA design experience